These free-rolling vehicles has a push button to activate lights and engine sounds.
Gross Motor Skills
Features 1 button to activate engine sounds and propel the vehicle forward.
Kids can learn to play independently! The remote control is perfect for small hands, allowing young drivers to control the vehicle with two easy-to-use directional buttons.
Learn to count 1,2,3 with these silly funny friends!
• Press Button - Watch the funny eyes bob up & down
• Press Again - Listen to the fun engine sounds
• Press a Third time to make it drive off! Toddlers will have fun chasing after this wacky vehicle
This rugged Jeep is perfect for a first time R/C!
• Radio-controlled, 27 Mhz
• Controller with forward & backward buttons
• Motion sensor to control left & right
• Realistic horn sound button
• Working headlights / tail lights
Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarksof FCA US LLC and used under license by May Cheong Group. ©2017 FCA US LLC.